It’s over twenty years since our senior partner, Louise Breakey, entered the world of selling and letting Wigan properties.
That’s over twenty years of experience and knowledge of the business. Twenty years of knowing what works and what doesn’t and understanding what it takes to sell or let your house.
Having the experience and knowledge to navigate past the obstacles that are placed in the way on a daily basis is what makes the difference between a completed sale or let and the property going back on the market.
By combining our experience and professionalism we will guide the sale or let of your property through to a successful completion.
- We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) – Which means that we are agents that have qualified to be members of professional organisations that specialise in raising the practice standards in the UK sales and letting sectors.
- We have prime high street offices on one of the busiest junctions Wigan – There are over 100,000 cars passing our offices every day. Add this to the high number of foot traffic and that’s a lot of people who could potentially see your property.
- We are open 6 days a week. We don't use temporary or part time staff so the staff who look after you at the weekend are the same ones that are already familiar with your property ensuring continuity throughout the whole sales or lettings process.
- We advertise every property on both Rightmove and Zoopla and also on our own website – This means that potential customers and renters can view your property 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- We use social media tools to rent or sell your house – Facebook, Twitter, etc. are now tools used by potential customers to find their next home. Accordingly we use many forms of social media to raise awareness of available properties.