It’s over twenty years since our senior partner, Louise Breakey, entered the world of selling and letting Wigan properties.
That’s over twenty years of experience and knowledge of the business. Twenty years of knowing what works and what doesn’t and understanding what it takes to sell or let your house.
Having the experience and knowledge to navigate past the obstacles that are placed in the way on a daily basis is what makes the difference between a completed sale or let and the property going back on the market.
By combining our experience and professionalism we will guide the sale or let of your property through to a successful completion.
- We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) – Which means that we are agents that have qualified to be members of professional organisations that specialise in raising the practice standards in the UK sales and letting sectors.
- We have prime high street offices on one of the busiest junctions Wigan – There are over 100,000 cars passing our offices every day. Add this to the high number of foot traffic and that’s a lot of people who could potentially see your property.
- We are open 6 days a week. We don't use temporary or part time staff so the staff who look after you at the weekend are the same ones that are already familiar with your property ensuring continuity throughout the whole sales or lettings process.
- We advertise every property on both Rightmove and Zoopla and also on our own website – This means that potential customers and renters can view your property 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- We use social media tools to rent or sell your house – Facebook, Twitter, etc. are now tools used by potential customers to find their next home. Accordingly we use many forms of social media to raise awareness of available properties.
Having previously owned her own business, Carrie delivers exceptional customer service, inspiring confidence in her clients, and she always goes the extra mile to satisfy client expectations.
Lisa is our longest serving member of staff and her experience and training skills are often called upon when new colleagues join the company. Having a passion for photography and a love of houses Lisa is in her perfect role.
Having worked in a bank for over ten years, Charlotte’s customer service skills are beyond question. By combining that skill with a passion for houses, Charlotte has proved herself to be a valuable asset to the company undertaking both the roles of Valuer and Account Manager.
Ella is the baby of the company, but don’t let that fool you. Account Management can be a tough department to work in and it moves along at a tremendous pace. Ella’s energy and commitment ensures that the process is as smooth as it possibly can be.
Rentals Account Manager
Being a people person is a prerequisite for being a Rentals Account Manager. Combine that with an eye for detail and training creating brochures and we have the perfect role for Laura, who loves to meet new people and explore homes. Always happy to offer advice on the best way to present your home for rent and her attention to detail is legendary which helps her in her current role.
Rentals Account Manager
Lauren is the longest serving member of our Rentals Department. She is meticulous, and methodical ensuring that tenants and landlords’ issues and requests are dealt with in a professional and efficient manner. Currently working towards her ARLA qualification Lauren is considered a valuable asset within Breakey & Co.
Rentals account manager
Lucy’s past experience was in accounts and she finds that this helps her in her role at Breakey & Co. She is always refreshing her knowledge on the ever-changing legislation allowing her to advise her landlords with her wealth of knowledge. If any landlords want to rent, then Lucy will advise you accordingly.
Abby has amazed us all by how well she took to her role of Account Manager Her friendly nature and methodical approach enables her to deliver a first class service to clients.
She has a real flair for understanding what our clients want and as such has managed to match buyers to homes on numerous occasions.
Katie takes great pride in providing the very best photographs for all our clients when preparing them to go to market. She also enjoys getting involved videoing properties before they go to market. Katie takes everything in her stride, and nothing is too much trouble for her.
Emily is an enthusiastic team member with a real passion for property. Her primary focus is to take exceptional photographs to show your property in the best light, but she also loves to show clients around our empty properties trying to help find their perfect home. No matter what she is doing she always likes to provide a professional service from start to finish.
Hannah excels when selling other people’s homes and just loves the buzz of negotiating on her client’s behalf. She has always worked in a customer facing role so loves meeting vendors and searches the market to find her clients that perfect buyer Her proactive approach ensures that clients expectations are managed to ensure a stress-free as possible moving experience.
Val is a professional and passionate Property Agent who loves finding the perfect property for her clients. She takes great pride in her job and loves helping people find their dream home. With her warm personality and excellent communication skills she puts her clients at ease and makes the home viewing process a pleasant experience. Her dedication to providing exceptional customer service and expertise in the market make her an asset to anyone looking to buy or rent a home.
Bob & Jef
Moral support and cuddles
We were going to write morale support and security, but trust us, you would not want this pair guarding your valuables as they think everyone wants a cuddle. Bob and Jef love visiting the offices and the staff seem to get as much pleasure out of their visits as they do, at least judging by the amount of cuddling that goes on.